Dreamin demo Dreamin demo

Cool

Like the song and singing, and the whole feel of the intro, but needs some work on the other elements to bring it together; a nicer distorted guitar sound (as in less distortion, some comp + eq), bring the bass out a bit, a more defined ending and defo needs some drums, but overall good, all the hard work's already been done so :) well done!

dariaband responds:

Thank you very much for your constructive review :D! Yes We're going to record drums and other lines ;D ! We're just looking for drums and bass^^

Hiding in the Darkness. Hiding in the Darkness.

Epic! Sublime!

Outstanding. Really.

Everything about this track is good, the arrangement really works, the writing is good and the mix is excellent! Good vocals too, god I wish I could sing >> There's only one thing I don't like, and that's the autotune + pitchshift effect towards the end of the vocals, doesn't really fit n detracts from the sheer awesomeness of the song. Well done!

Pushbar responds:

You have a point there. Since i was going for a prog rock kind of style i tried various effects, but i guess autotune didn't fit the style.

Thanks anyway ;D

S.O.M.H. (WIP) S.O.M.H. (WIP)

Minimalist

Very good, I like the simple feel, and later on the contrast between that simplicity and the drum rhythms. The production fits well, doesn't sound over produced, very natural (as natural as synths can be anyway >>). One thing I absolutely hated though was the second chord you used in the sequence, just doesn't fit the key of the piece to my ears and made my stomach lurch every time I heard it lol. Apart from that, good work.